Doesn’t it feel so bad being at a much-awaited party and not being able to enjoy the music to the fullest?
One Bluetooth speaker cannot deliver the required power and loudness to keep the party going like a pro. Of course, it does! However, the question arises whether it is possible to connect more than one Bluetooth speaker to the iPhone or not?
Well, the answer is a big YES! You can easily connect more than one Bluetooth device with an iPhone. The method to connect more than one Bluetooth can vary depending on your model. Here, we will discuss “How To Connect To Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone?” so that you and your friends can nail the party.
You can connect two Bluetooth speakers to the latest iPhones. However, you won’t do it if you have an older model. For older models, you will need to use an app.
We will discuss the step-by-step method How To Connect To Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone.
- What do You need for how to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers with an iPhone?
- 1. A Wireless Router
- 2. iOS 6 or Newer Model
- 3. Bluetooth Speakers
- How To Connect To Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone?
- Connect iPhone with Bluetooth Devices Using AmpMe
- Connect iPhone or Android with Bluetooth Devices With HomePod
- Steps to Setup HomePod
What do You need for how to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers with an iPhone?
To connect two or more then two Bluetooth devices, you need to have:
1. A Wireless Router
The very first thing that you need will be a wireless router. It is to make sure that all associated devices can interact with one another, such as two Bluetooth headphones or Bose speakers.
2. iOS 6 or Newer Model
It is impossible to pair more than one Bluetooth device with iPhone 5 and older versions. You will need to have an IOS 6 or the latest version to pair it with more than one device.
3. Bluetooth Speakers
The last thing that you need is two or more Bluetooth speakers with built-in audio cable connections and support for third-party apps.
How To Connect To Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone?
Once you have got all the required stuff, now you’re all set to follow the step-by-step procedure to connect Bluetooth devices with an iPhone. When using the latest iPhone model, it is likely to be equipped with Bluetooth 5, allowing you to connect two speakers easily. However, if you use an older model that only supports Bluetooth 4.2, you’ll only have a 10 to 30-meter audio range.
The good part is that if you don’t have an iPhone or Bluetooth speaker required to do this task, there are other options available. You can easily connect an additional speaker with an app like AmpMe, Bose Connect, or Ultimate Ears.
Connect iPhone with Bluetooth Devices Using AmpMe
AmpMe is the most versatile of all the apps available as it is not specific, unlike many other apps. AmpMe, on the other hand, connects mobile phones and Bluetooth speakers to play music from SoundCloud, Spotify, YouTube, or your music library. More people can create or join parties on any of these platforms, and they can sync with an unlimited number of devices.
This app is not like many other similar apps as it functions uniquely. You’ll need others to download AmpMe and connect it to their Facebook or Google accounts. As long as the app’s location services are turned on, your friends can request to listen to your tracks.
Technically, AmpMe doesn’t allow users to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to their iPhones. However, you can pair multiple Bluetooth devices so that everyone can listen to the same music simultaneously.
Steps to Setup AmpMe
- First, open the app and click on the “+” sign.
- Select the music media you like, such as YouTube, Spotify, etc. Once selected, then click on “Connect.”
- Once connected, now you are all good to connect your music account.
- Pick up your favorite songs and create a playlist.
- Accept the friends’ invites and enjoy the music.
- Connect iPhone with Bluetooth Devices Using Bose Connect
The Bose Connect software also allows users to connect two Bose speakers or headphones at once. However, Bose Connect is only available for Apple devices. This software doesn’t support Android or any other devices.
But, this app is quite fun to use as it functions to send audio to the two synchronized speakers. Also, it updates the firmware on the device to support new features and can address various glitches and audio issues.
Steps to Setup Bose Connect
- First, download the Boss connect app from the Apple Store on your iPhone.
- Turn on your headset or Bose speaker.
- Open the Bose Connect app.
- App itself will get paired to the Bluetooth devices around. Once connected, the “Drag to Connect” option will show up on the screen.
- Click the “Ready” option showing at the bottom of your screen.
- Connect it with the Bluetooth speakers by going to “Settings.”
- Under the option of “Other Devices,” there you will find two more options “Headsets” and “Speakers,” select one and enjoy the music.
- Connect iPhone with Bluetooth Devices Using Ultimate Ears Boom
This speaker brand offers low-cost, high-quality goods, making it a popular choice. You can download their app to connect two speakers to control your music and devices from one place. For downloading the Ultimate Ears app, you can opt for Megaboom or Boom, whatever you find convenient.
Most devices and speakers are compatible with the app; that’s why it has some limitations. However, we recommend looking for a list of supported devices in the google play store or the Apple store. Here, we have the steps to follow for setting up the app.
Steps to Setup Bose Ultimate Ears Boom
- First, you need to buy two “Ultimate Ears Boom” speakers.
- Open the app on your Apple device.
- Go to the “Bluetooth Settings” on your Apple device and click on the “Ultimate Ears Megaboom” option from the list.
- Simultaneously push the “+” buttons and Bluetooth on the speakers in the next step.
- Then, to add the two speakers, touch the Bluetooth button twice, and here, you’re all set to feel the music.
Other Applications That You Can Use for Your iPhone and Android
AmpMe, Bose Connect, and Ultimate ears can easily be paired with the iPhone. Apple devices have a feature similar to Samsung’s Dual Audio called HomePod Stereo Pair. This feature allows you to pair a Mac or iPhone with two HomePod speakers.
However, you can also have a few more apps that are perfect for both Samsung and Apple devices.
Connect iPhone or Android with Bluetooth Devices With HomePod
For pairing HomePod with the iPhone or Android device in the same room, you will have the option to use them as a stereo pair. You can use the Home app on an Apple device to set up this function. However, both HomePods must be present in the same room to pair in any situation.
Here, we have steps to follow to connect HomePod with multiple Apple or Android devices.
Steps to Setup HomePod
- First, open the app and double-click on the “Homepod” option.
- Once opened, move to “Settings.”
- Select the option “Create Stereo Pair.”
- In the next step, click on “Second HomePod.”
- Two HomePod icons will show up on your screen. To map HomePod to the correct channel, click on its left and right.
- Select back, and then press on “done.” Your app is set to use.
- Connect iPhone or Android with Bluetooth Devices With AirPlay
Android and Apple devices offer audio-sharing options that allow users to listen to music from two devices simultaneously. We call it “Audio Sharing” in the iPhone version, and on the Android version, it is known as “Dual audio.”
So, here we have the steps for installing Airplay app.
- If you pair your speakers or headphones for the first time, you need to connect the devices.
- If you are pairing your speakers for the first time, consider a crucial first step. It involves connecting each gadget to your Bluetooth one by one.
- On iPhone, go to the “Control Center” and select the “Airplay” icon.
- Now, go to additional settings and tap on the “music” icon. Available devices will show up here.
- Click on the “Share” option after searching for it. The iPhone will look for compatible speakers to begin sharing music with them when you press the button.
- Select the “share audio” option.
- Once connected, you can now separately adjust the volume of all connected devices.
It has become a norm to listen to music even when you’re not in a party environment. When there is a group of friends, there’s a need to bring the best out of those moments. What can be better than music in such times?
So, we you enjoy the best moments with pals and therefore; shared the best apps for connecting multiple Bluetooth speakers with iPhone in which all crew can enjoy the same music. AmpMe, Ultimate Ears, and Bose Connect are the best and most user-friendly apps you can use.